Discussions under General

If you have any questions regarding rendering of macros, please also post a sample of your markup.

How can I enter multiple lines in a table cell?

first post: roger_lren wrote: I want to create a complex table which contains multiple lines and ...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Multi-line cells are not supported.

Getting Started

first post: Trikky00 wrote: Hey everyone. I'm new to the project and looking for any 'Getting S...

alive?

first post: Trapulo wrote: Is this project still alive?

latest post: Trapulo wrote: **matthaw wrote:** > Yes and no. Yes, it's still around and fully s...

Parsing wiki content

first post: ashwinjp wrote: Hi, I have a requirement wherein I have to parse wiki content retu...

latest post: matthaw wrote: The renderers are fairly "open" to allow you to do what you need. Y...

Are there any Html to Wiki encoders?

first post: scotte wrote: Are there any Html to Wiki encoders?

latest post: matthaw wrote: None that I'm aware of. At one point I had started this endeavor bu...

Is there any way to generate a Escaped Markup text

first post: scotte wrote: I am looking for a neat way to search for all potential Markup seq...

latest post: scotte wrote: I think so, I probably should have spent more time and dug into cod...

Getting intermediate struct for Wikitext

first post: shaharprish wrote: Hi,Is there anything in the Wikiplex project that will give me an i...

latest post: shaharprish wrote: I meant silverlight flavor of WP. Not SL itself.And thanks - that w...

Rendered HTML styling guide

first post: altair wrote: It's there some description of rendered HTML? For example, the foll...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Other than reading the source, trial and error is your best route. ...

Is there is any planing for new version of wikiplex

first post: saranmallick wrote: Actually I am asking this question because in wikiplex there are c...

latest post: matthaw wrote: This is something that can definitely be done, I'm just not sure it...

Change rendering of basic text to use <p></p> instead of <br />

first post: ceilidhboy wrote: WikiPlex renders basic text without adding paragraph <p> tags, inst...

latest post: ceilidhboy wrote: I've just been having a look at the source code and it's not immedi...

Image Tag In Mediawiki

first post: saranmallick wrote: The image tag in mediwiki which places the image in right corner wi...

latest post: saranmallick wrote: Thanks for your replybut i am taking about a tag which create a tab...

Available Javascript Controls?

first post: EisenbergEffect wrote: Anyone know of any rich-text-editor-like html/js controls that prod...

latest post: matthaw wrote: I haven't seen any, but if you make an editor work, I'd love to see...

Getting Plain Text

first post: EisenbergEffect wrote: I'm creating a simple admin dashboard for a web site which allows t...

latest post: EisenbergEffect wrote: Thanks for getting that in! This should work perfectly.

How to use WikiPlex with Razor syntax?

first post: mbenes wrote: Hello, I'm using MVC3 Razor syntax in View. How I can use WikiPlex ...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Sorry I never responded to this. It could be as simple as@{ var e...

SEWEN - Simple Embeddable Wiki Engine built on WikiPlex

first post: altair wrote: I'm using WikiPlex in several projects and noticed I'm repeating my...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Very nice! I've added your project as a related project.

Editing wikimedia sites

first post: Ablokha wrote: Can I somehow edit wikipedia or wikimedia sites using wikiplex engine?

latest post: matthaw wrote: Unless those sites support WikiPlex format, no.

MetaWeblog (Windows Live Writer Support)

first post: drive wrote: Not sure if this is the right place (maybe out of scope for the pur...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Sorry for the delayed response...MetaWeblog support like we added i...

Off-line Wikilink

first post: BeeL wrote: I'm developing a program that works as an off-line wiki, so I was w...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Theres no concept of event handlers, it simply renders HTML. By pro...

How do I indent a code block?

first post: brantheman wrote: I can't seem to indent a code block. Colons on the front of the cod...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Sorry for the delayed response... I think the format that should be...

Upgrading 1.2 to 2.0

first post: brantheman wrote: So to upgrade my 1.2 installation to a 2.0 installation, is there a...

latest post: matthaw wrote: No changes were made to the database, so you should be fine just up...

Pass contexts from parsing too renderers

first post: nullreference wrote: Hi,Currently I trying to prototype an wiki Forms type solution that...

latest post: matthaw wrote: You're right, there is no current way of passing "context" around, ...

Convert url to link automatically

first post: mvccms wrote: Does anyone have an idea on where the best place to render urls tha...

latest post: mvccms wrote: Thanks Matthaw, I figured as much but hadn't gone over the latest ...

images

first post: jswikiguy wrote: is it possible to display an image that is saved on my computer?

latest post: matthaw wrote: Hi,No, you will need to upload the image somewhere that it can be r...

indent problem

first post: jswikiguy wrote: when I indent a heading like this (see example below) the rest of t...

latest post: jswikiguy wrote: Thanks! I cant wait for it!

Html for google map or so?

first post: deerchao wrote: Hi, is there a way I can insert google map into content?Thanks!

latest post: matthaw wrote: Hi,Sorry - I didn't see this until now. There isn't anything curren...

Is it possible to turn off default macros?

first post: knst wrote: I'm migrating from screwturn wiki to N2CMS. I have implemented stor...

latest post: knst wrote: Cool. Thanks a lot for your answers.

Does an image have to be hosted by a domain or can I use a physical path?

first post: jkozer13 wrote: Hi Matt,I have one more question for you today and it has to do wit...

latest post: matthaw wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

Using multiple macros on one line

first post: jkozer13 wrote: I have done some research but I can't seem to find a way to use mul...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Hi,When I was first developing WikiPlex I tried wrapping these scen...

SQL Install Script Issue

first post: cwhankey wrote: I'm getting some errors when I tried to install the SQL script on a...

latest post: matthaw wrote: At this time I don't support the sql script on SQL 2005. The script...

Making text a different color

first post: mvccms wrote: I see that the code macros change text color. Is there a macro I a...

latest post: mvccms wrote: Thank you very much, ah yes regexbuddy, that was it. Thanks for the...

v1.2 is Released!

first post: matthaw wrote: Thanks to everyone's input in helping shape v1.2. It has been relea...

latest post: markheath wrote: OK thanks, got it working now.

a few offer!

first post: princedotnet wrote: hi matthawi have a few offer for this wiki.1.please make a support ...

latest post: matthaw wrote: Hi princedotnet,Regarding scribd.com, this isn't a feature that is ...

text formatting is not work on persian and arabic!!

first post: princedotnet wrote: hi again matthawi use this app for persian lang.but when i use for ...

latest post: princedotnet wrote: i fix it! just edit this line in slugHelper Module!before : El...

Link format is not working on vb pages!

first post: princedotnet wrote: hii change the language of wikiplex-31911's websample to vb! all t...

latest post: princedotnet wrote: thaks matthawi dont know when i remove this line :-)

What about ASP.NET "classic" ?

first post: mteper wrote: Matt, would it be possible to provide a sample for regular (non-MVC...

latest post: mteper wrote: Thanks Matt!!I will take a look.-MT

how to change wiki location from root ?

first post: princedotnet wrote: Hithanks for your wiki ;-) and sorry for my englishi have a site an...

latest post: matthaw wrote: This isn't tested, but give this a shot. In the global.asax.cs, eve...

embedded html

first post: fabiomaulo wrote: I can't find a way to add embedded html.Something like this, for ex...

latest post: matthaw wrote: For plain HTML, you can use "xml":{code:xml} <pre>my code</pre> {...

Cant find System.Web.Mvc etc. when running sample

first post: rickhodder wrote: That means that sp1 is required for this if running from within VS,...

latest post: rickhodder wrote: >upgrading to sp1Just have to get permission from management ;-)Tha...

problems starting demo app

first post: babbler24 wrote: Hello,I'm opend the sample application with visual studio and hit F...

latest post: matthaw wrote: No time wasted, you actually made me find another bug in the sample...

Sample Database Requirements

first post: jcrumley wrote: It appears like the sample database requires SQL 2008? Is that cor...

latest post: jcrumley wrote: Thanks Matthew!In order to get it to run in SQL 2005, I created the...

Problem running sample app

first post: NamedUser wrote: Compiler Error:Source file '..\GlobalAssemblyInfo.cs' could not be ...

latest post: matthaw wrote: This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to...

• 1-41 of 41 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next